5 months Cita 20mg until end March, 10mg up until now, back to 20mg

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all

I lowered my dose to 10mg after 5 months of 10mg (was to test if a side effect would go away) did nothing for the side effect, lowering didn't have much side effects but the anxiety and panic came back last week, so now I have to up the dose again to 20 as of today.

My doc says I shouldn't notice much as in side effects while adjusting as my system is already used to it. But sometimes these doctors just tell you these things to easy your mind.

Is this true ? I'm really afraid of being non functional again for weeks as I was 5 months ago while adjusting...

Thanks everyone...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

hi Anwar sorry but it's my experience that when you increase/decrease dose I experience side effects. you may be ok and it may not be as bad as starting out. I'd say be prepared but you have to stick with it. I came from 40 to 30 and I'm still struggling after 2 weeks. but we are all so different and your experience hopefully will be a positive one.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. I hope so too.... It's been a hell of a year already ... How are you doing ?

• Posted

I'm getting there v slowly thankyou. I've had a hell of a time too so I completely understand your worry. just be kind to yourself and give yourself lots and lots of time. there is no quick fix unfortunately . good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.