5 weeks after hemorrhoids surgery, am a blade like thread is moving inwardly. Please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

It feels like the blade like thread is moving from one place to another around my anus.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

my was not bad   small ones     i,m walking     and  feeling good this morning . i,m drinking alot of wakter   and fruit

• Posted

A blade like thread?!?! (I am due for surgery July 13th ) Thanks for the heads up ....ugghh..hope you feel better soon!
  • Posted

I totally understand your pain.  I have the same feeling daily.  Usually after BM.  I am 4 and a few days past and I am not sure I will ever recover.  
  • Posted

you guys need too stop your crying ok.  i,m walking farther everyday.  i had my surgry on june 14th. and the pain gets easyer everyday. i,m going too the bathroom  better, and  i,m using my stool softener.  my new diett is great i like it.  i,m drinking juices  and  eatting alot of fruite

so i have no idea who di you but i,m coming along gtreat.  next  week i can do anything i want . .  but i toldmy doctor i won,t go back too running til aug 1st    he told me that is great.

• Posted

I felt great as well 5 days after.  That was a super rude comment to make to us.  Some of us had large ones removed and vary in different degrees.  Not only that but have had 3 children naturally  so the area surrounding the anus has scar tissue.  Not crying here and can handle a crap ton of pain but when it goes on this long it gets discouraging.  I am glad you are doing so well.......good luck
  • Posted

have you tried  colace???  that  works well i take 2 of them a day ok  morning  and at night  it does work   once it hits you go i mean you go and it will clean you out pretty good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.