50 year need cosmetic surgery

Posted , 2 users are following.

My name is Sandy and I am 50 years old. After my first child, I "swelled" up to a 34B, but my second child (whom I breastfed) deflated them right back down. I used to breastfeed her almost all hours. Due to my small breasts, my dresses are not up to my size. It's been long a time I have been planning to buy a swimming suit. I will not able to wear it with these small breasts. When I shared my problem with my friend through messenger. She shared a link with me about breast augmentation. I read about two types of implants such as the saline implants and silicone gel implants. But I'm confused to choose one. Which one will be the best for me according to your opinion? My surgery is scheduled for next month. I have heard that cosmetic breast surgery are harmful to health. Is that true? Please share your opinion with me before that.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

This is of course a personal decision. The type of breast implant is what you can decide by doing some homework. Which type is safest don't leak long term. How often do you need to go in for a redo etc. 

This is a decision that will be something that can possibly help you feel more confident about your body and wearing cloths. It's important to have family support . 

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.