50 years of cirroses

Posted , 2 users are following.

Diagnosed accute Hep non a non b. fifty years ago in' NYC. A year later recieving biopsy results was told my liver was cirrosed and they could not stop this new aggresive strain and that my liver would be totally destroyed in monts or a year or 2 at most. i did not panic, just started consuming large quanities of veg fruit juices raw as my liver could not process normal food. and the food they were feeding me caused inflamation . I improved repidly fazing into a antiiinflamitory macro biotic diet. i continued to improve and working full time construction and within 2 years was running 5 minute miles. For 50 years appeared to be the picture of physical health into my sixties. During those years although apparently healthy but came down with skin cancer late 30's , pneumonia twice, enzymes abnormal and gaul bladder removed. I feel I would still be in good shape but taking 1000 mlg. Ibeprophen a night to sleep after a spinal injury. I started having parkinson symtoms along with frequent headaces along with rightside pain. Dr. switched me to opiates and. my conditioned worsened. platlets dropping in the 40k range. Two things saved me. 1. I started tacking a canna concentrate sucessfully controlling cancer but more importantly treating pain and inflamation while raising my platlets to 60k so I could take the DDA . I improved rapidly the first month but then had to stop when my platlets dropped fast to 40k. Amazingly I cleared but developed severe instability with spleen . I entered DDA purgatory, cleared but increased toxicity . My liver had been decompensated for 3 years. I survive on fresh raw jucies along with high enzyme fruits along with small portion of no imfiamator solids easily assimulated without much liver function. I have to evacuate food from my system every six hours. Years ago lacatosa almost killed me causing accute dehydration. All meds are extremly toxic to me. opiates only make me deathly sick imeadiatly along with antibiotics. my concentrated cana oil is the only thing stoppindg spontanious peridontal infection and controlling hypertension. . I do not have an extended stomach as I do not put anything inflamatory in my stomach. I also maintained a rigorouses core exercise program. musles asorb amonia. Dr. are amazed by improvment of mental state while sever autonomic nerve damage. erratic bp, Iluse, cerebal swelling. only ice on the head reduces pain and pressure. Do not know how long can slow waste away. The point being I Gained 50 years ofa active good life . I am quite shore that I would have died 50 years ago as predicted. if I had not changed to a holinistic protocol. During the 2 years treated The food and cortisone treatments were killing me. I still are applying advanced food science and Dt. Gearson liverclense protocols. Just saying you do not

have to die from compensated or decompensated liver if you follow radical diets and. holinistic protocols.

Socretes: "food is medicine"

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.