50mg - 100mg how long?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, i have been increased to 100mg how long just i expect to feel good results? I understand that everyone is different but i have heard that it takes 6 - 8 weeks to get into your system but if you increase your dose it takes an extra 6 - 8 weeks is that right? Thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

6 to 8weeks seems to be the correct time frame to see any improvements  
  • Posted

thanks for your reply, is that 6 - 8 weeks in total or an extra 6  8 weeks now that i have upped my dose?
    • Posted

Think it will vary

If I was you and the increase is beneficial I would expect benefits 3 weeks after upping the dose and increasing improvement there after thru to 6 weeks or so

Good luck

• Posted

I would say 6 to 8weeks now that you have up the dose like rich21763 said it will vary but I say that time frame is a save bet that way your not dissapointed if you see no improvement sooner if that make sence we dont get this way over night so will take time to recover

take care   

• Posted

just to add for me I just take one day at a time makes life easier 
  • Posted

Hi hopefully pretty quick u will notice the difference,everyone is so different,I ended up on 200 mg highest dose but eventually weren't working for me,but good luck,just watch your weight because I piled the weight on with them.

• Posted

Thanks for your replies everyone it's great having forums like this everyone supports each other along the way of treatment. My anxiety isn't horrendous all the time just varies I guess I will soon know when in a social event again fingers crossed smile x

• Posted

Each person is different...it can take 12 weeks and more. Try to get exercise, fresh air and sunshine, don't lie in bed too late, but get up and do some tasks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.