50mg to 100 mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi people

ive been on 50 mg for about 4 weeks and recently the doc upped me to 100 of sert..i upped the dose and didnt get any sideeffects for about 5 days but on the weelend just gone the sideeffects came with a bang and now i feel like im nack to square one again....can anyone please tell me if this is normal??? i feel so hopeless as i realy thought i was starting to beat it.i dont want theese feelings anymore...please help

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think its normal uve upped your dose so i would expect some se they should settle down faster this time tho
  • Posted

This is normal. It takes time for your dose to adjust.

I've been on them for 20 yrs now and still have days that I feel it's coming back but then it stabilizes.

I haven't had a episode in about 5 yrs.

Hang in there. Are you taking Ativan or clonosapam with it to help?

• Posted

I asked the doc last time for something to help with the increased anxiety but he told me sert didnt cause side effects.i knew this was bs but i wasnt in the right frame of mind to have a discussion about it.im sure proprananol or something would help but the doc wont give me anything...i rang to get a docs appointment today but the first time they can see me is next thursday.to say i feel let down is an understatment.

thanks for the replies they realy help me know im not alone in all this.

• Posted

Ask for the duty doctor to call u back they have one in every day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.