5mg Zoloft

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone on 5mg Zoloft?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Didn't even know their was such a low dose.  Good for you if is working. ;-) 
  • Posted

Hi .... I started out on 25mg - seemed pretty good after trying effexor and celexa.  I wanted to end it on those two medications.  But the zoloft generic seem to work but of course the doctor upped it to 50mg and I felt like I was in a bubble, not understanding or happy.  So once again doctor upped me to 75mg.  Instead I cut a 25mg in half. Took a 25mg in the morning then in the evening took 12.5mg.  a couple weeks ago I stopped taking the evening 12.5mg and I am loving life!!!  MORE is not better for me.  I didn't know that there was a 5mg made - good to know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.