5th metatarsal fracture

Posted , 4 users are following.

I broke mine 14 weeks ago and still in a boot .Was told 2 weeks ago I needed surgery then got a phone call t say iit had been cancelled due to a cat scan needed.needed . feels tons better and can put weight on it but still has odd feeling about.it.It has been an absolute nightmare having to chase and ring up for answers to what next.Have got an appointment to see doc to discuss scan results and my.name is still on list for operation.what is going on.here ..is it a scan to see bones before op or to see if it's healed .Have had enough now

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Still broken 16 weeks now .Had ct scan showing it's healing in.the middle not the both ends .won't operate with pin ad it will move the healing in middle.....go back in 4 weeks again .
  • Posted

Still broken 16 weeks now .Had ct scan showing it's healing in.the middle not the both ends .won't operate with pin ad it will move the healing in middle.....go back in 4 weeks again .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.