5th week weigh in was yesterday lost 4.5lbs total of 1st 10lbs. :0)

Posted , 10 users are following.

Lost a fab 1st 10lbs so far, to say i am thrilled is an understatement cheesygrin. Got to be careful now as I am off for my holidays in a few hours. I dont want to throw all that hard work away so I am allowing myself one day to have a 'treat', either a takeaway or a meal out, off plan. 

I am in control not the food. I am a little nervous that I may lose control, being in the holiday mood, but this is what I intend to do.

We are going swimming tomorrow so I have packed the victorian costume which covers my walrus body!! lol, plus lots of hilly walking.  

xxxxxx

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Woohoo!! Great weight loss, well done Pinkhen! Hope you have a good holiday x
  • Posted

Well done! that is fantastic! you are a real inspiration, i'm off for a picnic today, would usually consist of sausage rolls, coleslaw, lots of bread and chocolate. g have cous cous on the boil and pal
  • Posted

oops! and a few salad potatoes to fill me up, hoping to do lots of walking too. 

Have a great holiday. Xx

• Posted

Brilliant weight loss, you should be very proud of yourself. 

Have a fab holiday xx

• Posted

Well done pink hen what a great loss

have a great holiday - damage limitation is the thing to remember!!😋

• Posted

Whos's a clever girl then! biggrin x x x

Over the moon at your weight loss hun, you put me to shame! lol

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

That's fantastic, well done!!

Enjoy you holidays!

xx

• Posted

enjoy your holiday, take your blue buddies and get straight back on it as soon as you touch down back home. thats my plan for my holiday at the start of september xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.