5weeks 1day A&P

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi lady's 

I just thought I would give you an update, I am 5 weeks yesterday post op and have felt OK for the last 4 days, yesterday did three walks round the block by 6pm however I got up today did one walk and just feel so tired I have laid on the bed all day.

no real pain just very sleepy and genrally feel a bit emotinoly and physically out of it.

hopfully I will have more energey tomorrow.

i do hope the rest of you ladies are healing well.x

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hope you feel better tomorrow Gillian, sometimes we have days like that and just need to chill out for the day with feet up.

X☺

• Posted

I know chic really struggled today a bit fed up love, I have rested all day so hopfully tomorrow will be better x

i hope you are ok love X 

• Posted

Hi Gillian,

I'm ok, still trying to recover from 1st day back at work and then consultant appointment. As you know I rushed home in a high and did too much housework and feeling the worse for ware.

Have had feet up on and off over last 2 days, and been reading my latest book, trying to stay occupied.

Was at my eldest daughters this evening for a quick visit, she has 3 little boys and it is always chaotic, but it was nice to see them all.

Hope all will feel better tomorrow, unfortunately not always good at taking my own advice, phyl x☺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.