5weeks in

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im 5 weeks into this and i have had some great days but yesterday and today ive had some issues. but i have found that if i drink a large glass of water it snaps me out of it. symptoms can be worse if you are dehydrated. also something about the cold water really helps. you’re supposed to drink 4 large glasses of water a day.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi i am 11 days in and really struggling with wanting to continue. jut wondering how you are feeling and weather the first couple of weeks are worth it? any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.