6.3cm Kidney Cyst causing pain. So darn tat as well, have an appointment on

Posted , 1 user is following.

Monday afternoon to discuss with my GP. I had an US last Thursday and results were back on the Friday. My own GP doesn't work on Friday's. The results abnormal, but expected, also said that it now growing outside of the kidney and has a couple of fine septations. need to speak to gp. Im not after a diagnoses here, thats the job for my GP smile

Just wondering who he will refer me too as this is a new episode for me. What were your expectations and findings if anyone has been through this.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.