6 days

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been on bisoprolol only 6 days how long before go's out of your sisterm.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sorry felt that ill had to come off it would I get with draw simtum.
  • Posted

Hi ..... I've been on bisoprolol for 5 1/2 weeks. Was put on 2.5mg but after 4 weeks reduced dose to 1.25mg cud of the awful side effects. Even after reducing dose I am getting symptoms. It's a horrible drug

• Posted

I so agree with you I feel so terrible at the moment but Doctor yesterday don't take any more so not took 1 today 2.5 was on .

• Posted

I got told not to take mine too but they are a beta blocker and not supposed to be stopped suddenly! What dosage are you on?
    • Posted

2.5 but thought with only on them for 6 days coming straight off wouldn't hurt .

• Posted

I would of weaned my self off but everyone is different. Good luck and I hope you don't get too many withdrawal symptoms

• Posted

If you were taking it only for 6 days, you should be fine and you don't need to wean off.

After only 6 days, you didn't take enough of a drug and a drug didn't change your body yet (it happens after a few weeks).

So, just stop it and you'll be fine.

About side effects from Bisoprolol, your body will be clean after a few days (since you have been taking it only for 6 days).

You will be somewhat clean from those tiny amounts of Bisoprolol after 2-3 days, and more or less 100% clean after 7-10 days, don't worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.