6 days on this drug

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey everybody. I'm a new MIT taker here.

i currently take Prozac and beta blockers. my mental health team recommended my doctor to prescribe me MIT

so I'm taking 15 mg at night. from night one IV been down for 5-6 hours wake up back to sleep for few more

through out the day IV been all sluggish and bad fatigue, and I have been a bit hot headed and bad tempered a couple of days in

past couple of days I have been snacking a lot more on a night. so far getting lots of sleep and eating rather like a pig, which I have never been a big eater because of my mental health. so I guess that is a plus. also my sleep has been shocking for years so that's a improvement also

some days I have been motivated to do stuff and others I feel bed bound can't be bothered and depressed and numb as hellI and ido feel quite a lot numb just like on act antidepressants. I have also felt the sinking in ground , standing on a skateboard feeling

today has been scary. I think I am on day 6, I have been experiencing headaches . they don't last long tho. today I was just chilling on my laptop. the next I start getting brain electric flushes zapps in my head. they only last for few seconds and stop . and maybe few mins later if happens again. boom more anxiety. it happened loads today. IV been in bed feeling rather uncomfortable with these fuzzy zappy brain thingys.

so I decided to lay down and just ride these scary sensations. they must be side effect of these meds . I fell asleep for few hours

can any body relate to this

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.