6 Months with burning, discomfort, and itching. PLEASE HELP

Posted , 7 users are following.

So im 19 years old and been dealing with this s**t for 6 almost 7 months, its completely changed my life and im basically depressed because of it. i used to lift weights and such and be a very active person, ever since this started i cannot do anything that i normally would do. ive tried numerous amounts of ointments and diet changes but it never goes away, and i only use wet cotton pads or a shower to clean after a BM. im a college student and the last 2 weeks i was there before COVID took over i actually was able to stop it, but AS SOON as i came back home it reoccurred. All i was doing was taking a probiotic every morning and pysilllum husk at night, and with a high fiber diet. But now that im home and in lockdown i cannot seek any doctors advice (which to tell you the truth they didnt help really at all) It seems to be getting worse and i seriously dont know what to do, im currently on a anti inflammatory/vegan diet but that doesn't seem to help the burning when i have a BM either, been using white vinegar the past 2 days not sure if that's working either. i l know I'm young and can probably cure myself i just DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE someone help i cant live like this

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Dylan,

yes I meant literally scratching/rubbing (the worst thing to start!). So now after my fasting cure ended on Tuesday it started itching again more an more and on Wednesday morning it was quite strong. I have now started a diet leaving out anything with gluten and it could be the reason. So as you have written before you tried several diets including gluten-free diet I assume... Have you also tried a fasting cure? For me it's much better now...Next step would be a proctoscopy as I'm a bit concerned about possible cancer.

I wish you much luck and keep you up to date once there is some interesting news.

Sylvia

• Posted

i think it is possible to be allergic to ones own fecal matter as well. make sure you clean with wet toiket paper up inside too. get all residue off.

• Posted

So its been almost 2 weeks since ive posted, as soon as i started taking a stool softener and only using a showerhead to clean, things have started to get better, however it still is "there" and i do get discomfort and itching still. I will keep using the stool softener and cleaning with the shower head for another week and update then.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.