6 pimples right next to each other on my butt!!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey Guys!

I am a 20 year old male, this is so ridiculous but I have 6 pimples which are getting bigger right next to each other. They hurt SOOO much. They're at the top edge of my butt, toward the right buttcheek. I can barely walk or lie down, because they are so swollen and hurt like hell. I don't know what to do, I am taking hot baths, and it helps for about 10-15 minutes after the bath, but goes right back to normal. I've had pimples on my thighs and abdominal areas ever since I was a kid, so these pimples aren't really anything new to me, but the fact that there's 6 of them is what makes this really painful LOL. Any advice is appreciated guys, also I have about a month of summer break, so I am just going to relax and rest at home, hoping they go away before classes. 

Thank You! 

-YF

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.