Skip to content
Ad

Acne

Also known as Isotretinoin, Roaccutane

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Cure your Acne naturally and dont ruin your life with Accutane

I have suffered really very bad acne 4 years ago.  I tried every single thing, spent $$$ at derma but nothing worked and the wrost part was my derma prescribing me Accutane  Accutane is the wrost ever medication I regret taking. I literally killed me from inside. It has so many side effects...

Posted
  • Isotretinoin/ Accutane support

Hi everyone, Another isotretinoin chat. Well it's a big deal and if you're anything like me you must have spent hours upon hours on Google trying to find out as much as possible about it and what to expect. I've seen some people really support each other through the good and the bad times...

Last reply
  • how to get rid of dark spots please help

So basically I've been suffering from acne for about 5 years now and it's really depressing because I've tried every medications and many check ups but nothing helps me,but then last year i used this Asian cream both day and night cream,the night cream works better,reduced my acne and dark...

Last reply
  • Roaccutane ruined my life

Whilst I realise the good that this drug does a lot of people (including myself as it cleared up my acne permanently), I feel like I should share the negative side effects of this drug, as the impact it has had on me has been really quite severe. I am now 32 and was prescribed Roaccutane at the age...

Last reply
  • Acne rosacea - large cyst

Hello, I have never done this before but wondered if anyone could help with any advice regarding Acne rosacea, and very large lumps (?cyst). I have had rosacea on my nose for 10 years. I am 28. I have come to terms with this and deal with covering this pretty well now. However lately I have had a problem...

Last reply
  • Preventing Acne scars

So I get cystic acne a lot and after it drains it always leaves a scar that looks like active acne and is red or pinkish. I heard ice is supposed to help acne and I wanted to ask if I could pat my skin with an ice cube after draining the cyst to prevent it from scarring completely? Someine Please do...

Last reply
  • I've. Been worried about it from 3 weeks,what should I do?

I have developed an acne over my penile shaft 3 weeks ago. Yesterday it was good but over night it became reddish yellow. Earlier when i spotted it it was red and medium sized now it seems to be a bit larger than earlier. Please help me what should I do now. I tried applying soap and water and always...

Last reply
  • Spots around mouth

Hi, I am an 18 year old male, and since I was around 16, I have been suffering with lots of large, angry red spots around my mouth. I have been to the doctors about my problem, and he perscribed me a cream at one point which helped the problem for a short while, but eventually stopped working. I have...

Last reply
  • Pimple and Acne Problems

Hi. I am a 14 year old girl and I am having pimple problems. I get bullied a lot at school because of this. My mom said that it’s normal for teenagers like me to get pimples, but in my case, I don’t think it is anymore. Pimples are everywhere in my face. I even get them on my back sometimes. My friends...

Last reply
  • I’m depressed help

I need some help, I am very depressed about my skin. It’s flared up massively and I have giant holes in my forehead with oozing green fluid, I have dermatologist who is useless and doctors on Monday, I stupidly bought a acid peel thing and used that to try and try it up but now my skin is very sore and...

Last reply
  • I have a boil on penis shaft

I am 17 year old boy .there is a red colour boil on penis shaft. I observed it on 10-10-2017 at evening after returning from college. Due to that it pains in penis once or twice in a day. It is not too big . Yu can say a bit bigger than smaller one. It is on the penis near where the penis ends or appears...

Last reply
  • severe acne and scars, need suggestions.

Acne is been there for many years. I had taken on and off treatmetns , but not controlled. Now I am in my 30s. Still acne continues. Now I want get it treated throughly.  Also got Acne scars (got ice pick scars). Need suggestion 1) Should the acne scars be treated first (or) acne (or) together...

Last reply
  • Cystic acne on lip!!

Hope someone can help!  Around 4 days ago I woke up with a fat bottom lip. Too much swelling couldn’t see any bumps but the next day the spot appeared and it’s a big one! Basically half of it is on my bottom lip, the bottom of the spot is touching just below my bottom lip. It hurts so much! It’s...

Last reply
  • How To Prevent Acne/Pimples?

Anyone can use this product! Solvaderm Zeroblem removes skin damage cells that causes acne. It has an healing effect, a maximum strength with many benefits. And will prevent new blemishes from developing. Apply this product before bedtime for best results. 

Last reply
  • aiz aiz

Problem with Acne and scars, and no solution so far.

Hi, I'm a M-27, and have been having acne since I was 16-18 or around that age. My acne got better since my age progressed, but I always use to get pimples/acne after guy-activities. Recently, my acne has gotten really bad. And it's been like this for about a year now. It's really frustrating...

Last reply
  • Red spots

I got 3 red spots(one each on both legs) and 1 on hand which itches only when you touch it. It has become a red scar like thing and is easily visible. I want to know what is it. Please help i m concerned

Last reply
  • Tests For Thyroid Cancer

Thyroid Cancer  The tests you may have are described below. 1. Blood Test A blood test known as a thyroid function test is used to check the levels of thyroid hormones in your blood.Abnormal levels could mean that you have an overactive thyroid or an underactive thyroid, rather than cancer. Further...

Posted
  • blakc heads on lip

i've had these little pimples on my lip for a while now when they first appeared they'd get big and grow white heads like a black head i recently started popping them and they'd leave scars on my lip has anyone else had this problem 

Last reply
  • Home Remedies For Pimples

To get rid of pimples, you can try some natural remedies like as  Indian Mallow, Lebbeck Tree Flower, Sandalwood, Turmeric, etc., will clear your pimples from your face. Click here to know more about Home Remedies For Pimples Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable...

Last reply
  • acne scarring

My beautiful daughter is 25 and has had problems with acne for many years. she has had 3 series of treatments with roacutane which have, mainly, been successful. She is however left with scarring which really upsets her. can anyone advise on treatment that REALLY works please? thank you

Last reply
  • Sore/scab like acne?

To keep this as brief as possible, is it possible under high stress/anxiety amongst other mental illnesses to develop acne that almost looks like sores ? They tend to scab over in the instance I end up picking at them ( I know I shouldn't--I've lately been trying to avoid doing that-- ) or some...

Posted
  • Roaccutane; What's your story?

My Story (so far);  Acne has never been extremely crippling for me, but I've always been cautious about it. Nothing really worked to get rid of it. So I had a meeting with my Doctor a while back and they recommened Roaccutane. I started off on 30mg tablets, every day for 3 months and as each...

Last reply
  • Roaccutane muscle and joint aches

Hi How are people finding the joint and muscle aching? Says 1 in 10 people get it. I'm really aching. Anyone got any tips? Thinking hot yoga just to keep moving and stretching... I also have a fantastic moisturiser so no dry face if anyone is interested

Last reply
  • Yasmin for acne

Hi guys, So I've suffered with acne since I've been about 13/14 (currently 18) and have been on tons of different antibiotics and used tons of creams etc. Last year I went on dianette and although it cleared up my acne after about 3 months, I had to come off it due to side effects. I was wondering...

Last reply
  • Roaccutane/accutane side effects: muscle pains

Greetings, my 23-yr-old girlfriend is on 20mg roaccutane a day and is on week 40 of a year-long course. Her teenage experiences of acne have serverely undermined her confidence and she's determined to see the course thru. However, she has such terrible pain in her joints and her legs generally as...

Last reply
  • Roaccutane Severely damaged lips

**Extremely sore lips** I have been on Roaccutane twice (April - October 2015 (40mg) & May - June 2016 (80mg)). I stopped taking the tablets In June 2016 for two reasons; my skin was clearing up and secondly because my lips were becoming unbearable with the pain that my dermatologist recommended....

Last reply
  • Spots on skin

I have some red spots on my skin, not too many, there are like 3 or four at my left arm and 2 on my other and about 5 on my chest. They are Red but not like pimples. What it could be?

Last reply
  • Chocolate, peanut butter and acne

I am a 49 year old male that breaks out in pimples whenever I eat milk chocolate. However, there are some odd circumstances with this. 1. I break out in pimples within 2 hours of eating milk chocolate. 2. I can eat dark chocolate and better quality chocolates, such as German made chocolate, without...

Posted
  • Chin Mouth and Cheeks Covered in Tiny Red and White Bumps ???

Hi everyone! Just wondering if someone could help figure out what's been happening to my face recently. Last night I noticed my mouth and chin area were covered in what looked like hundreds of tiny red bumps as well as tiny white heads. This has never happened before but that morning I used a homemade...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.