how to get rid of dark spots please help

Posted , 17 users are following.

So basically I've been suffering from acne for about 5 years now and it's really depressing because I've tried every medications and many check ups but nothing helps me,but then last year i used this Asian cream both day and night cream,the night cream works better,reduced my acne and dark spots in just a week any my skin became better and so i had sex with my boyfriend without condom two times so i had to take i-pill (twice) and omg it made my skin so bad,lots of pimples came out leaving really really dark spots all over my face(i usually get acne only on my t zone) went for chemical peel but it was useless just wasted my money in it,i really don't know what to do now,please help?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kelly,

I would suggest that you get your skin checked out by your doctor as it could be caused by a number of things. 

In the meantime there are some helpful home remedies online.  Type in 'how to get rid of dark spots on the face'.

Good luck!

• Posted

There are a number of home remedies you can try to get rid of these pigmentations. They do not work for everyone, and they do take time to work if they do. It requires perseverance and consistency. 

Lemon, potato and Aloe Vera are all useful in getting rid of pigmentation.

Most importantly, avoid excessive sun exposure, and applying sun screen with SPF of at least 30 if you need to go under the sun. This will prevent the spots from getting worse, and prevent new spots from popping out!

• Posted

Before anything else, try to use sunscreen every day to prevent getting more dark spots. To get rid of dark spots I would recommend DermalMD make skin lighter treatment. 
  • Posted

Try Goree. It's from Pakistan I think. My friend recommended it and have religiously using it for 2 months. I noticed that my skin became lighter and pimple marks and aging spots have lightened.

• Posted

If you want to remove your acne naturally you can go for green tea at least twice a day. Green tea reduces inflammations which is main reason of acne. You can also use green tea extract products like face wash, facemask etc. Visit https://octavius.in/ to buy best quality Green Teas
  • Posted

You can use lemon juice sock some lemon juice in cotton ball then apply it,after 15 min you can wash it off with cold water. You can also use coconut oil, almond oil, good eye creams etc.
  • Posted

Dark spots, patches and other marks on the face may be due to excess secretion of melanin on the skin.

There are so many factors that can lead to this condition include over exposure to the sun, hormone imbalance, pregnancy, certain medications, vitamin deficiencies, lack of sleep and too much stress.

There are many possible treatments, such as acid peels and laser surgeries. You can also use the home remedies for Black Spots on Face.

Aloe Vera

Aloe vera has many healing properties and is a great natural dark spot corrector. Its gel has polysaccharides that stimulate the growth of new skin cells to help reduce dark spots and heal scars.

Sandalwood

Sandalwood is another effective option. The natural oils in it can help clear black spots naturally. 

• Posted

Had a dark (age) spot on my cheek. To Get Rid Of Dark Age Spots tried Dermalmd Skin Lightening Serum For My Black Skin and it's completely gone after about two weeks. I just rubbed a little on every morning after my shower this serum make my skin tone fair. My partner has several dark spots on his hands - they've also disappeared after one week. Didn't have much faith when I tried this first, but I am very impressed.

• Posted

There are a variety of ways to get rid of dark spots nowadays, including laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and microneedling. It improves face look, skin texture, and dark spots to revitalize the skin. It also improves the skin's appearance by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Hyperpigmentation causes dark spots, which can be treated with these methods since they are less invasive procedures that can reduce dark spots.

• Posted

The dark spots on the skin can be done away with the natural essential oils. There are many natural remedies for treating acne and skin pigmentation, but the oft overlooked remedy is treatment with essential oils. Essential oils are extracted from the plants and are 100% natural. For skin health lay your hands on any of the following essential oils – lemon, sandalwood, neroli, sweet orange or geranium essential oil. Mix three drops of the essential oil with a table spoon of vegetable oil and apply it on the affected parts of the skin. Doing so regularly will diminish the dark spots.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.