Acne, boils or something else

Posted , 4 users are following.

31 year old female.for a year now i get these bumps on my butt. they never have visible pus, but if trying to pop or scratch ( i know you shouldn't do that) they will bleed profusely. the blood is extremely sticky. the bumps scar then develope again. i wash everyday and woke very well so i know its not bad hygiene. i have a chronic pain condition that can cause immune disorders. i also started having horrible night sweats that drench me and my bed. image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

These bumps on the backside are very common. You need to get a very stiff body brush or back brush or even a rough nail brush...and some shower gel. in the shower put some gel on the brush and scrub your bum cheeks. Its to get rid of the build up of dead skin cells. Obviously dont make yourself sore, but it doesnt matter if the existing spots bleed. Rinse thoroughly and dry, then massage in some emollient body cream. Doesnt have to be expensive stuff but the oat base creams are very good. Do this on alternate days especially just before bed and it should gradually get rid of the problem . If the spots start again then just resume the scrubbing and moisturising.

They bleed tremendously if they are picked at....which you have discovered, so dont pick or even touch them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.