6 weeks 3 days in difficulty 😭

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello i have been suffering from severe depression and anxiety for 3 years i decided to treat my doctor prescribed me fluoxetine 20mg 1 a day for the first 3 weeks i felt better it lasted for two days the next day fat relapse until now I don't feel well I'm in 6 weeks 3 days is that normal?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi , yes it is very normal. Your side effects and recovery will go up and down for quite long, thats your body balancing medications. You might get new side effects or even feel much worse than you felt before taking medications, thats why alot of peope giving up thinking they are getting worse, but they are not, thats how recovery goes.. You will have up and downs until your body adjusts. It took me 6 months, be patient, you will get there, trust me 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.