6 wks after Myonectomy and the sharp pains on my inner thigh and upper side pelvic area

Posted , 1 user is following.

Well 6 wks in recovery. OMG. No complaints because it could be worse. Had this surgery less than a month from my 40th Bday. I know as humans most of all as women we cannot rush healing,but only if I could. I can't wait to shave down there.??😂😂. Ya know that feeling when ya should've shaved your underarms. OMG makes you appreciate simple things. I can't wait to take a luxurious long milk bath until I'm wrinkled longing to workout. I don't know what doctor did the hypothesis when this procedure was invented . Because 6 weeks truly I believe more like 15wks .I'm praying I'm at least 94% by mid October🙏 . Many blessings to other women recovering from this surgery.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.