6 years of constant pale stool

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello everyone,

i know that my condition is going to surprise you.

i am new to this forum so i will try to be as precise as i can.

i have been getting constant pale & floating stool & high white blood cell count for 6 years straight.

i have been to many Doctors to no evail.

in the last 4 months i lost 8 kilos.

for the last month i have been having pain in my stomach & feel extremely full after i eat & now i feel full all the time

i am not a Doctor but i am suspecting that it has to do with my pancreas as the pain & discomfort is about 5 inches above my belly button & the pain travels to the left of my belly. it is hard to know if the pain is in my stomach or my Pancreas.

in 10 days i am going for a CT-SCAN hopefully I will get some answers.

in the meantime any help from this forum will be much appreciated.

good day to all.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

I am not a psychic but I think you eat a lot of processed and cooked food, meat and dairy that are really hard to digest in our system because they don't have fiber and no enzymes. A russian scientist name Kouchadoff found out that "cooked" food increases white blood cells rapidly in the small intestine to combat hostile invaders in our system.

Dr. Bircher-Benner found out that eating raw food prevented formation of white blood cells.*

Since you feel full fast, I suspect this is because of undigested food from your stomach that causes pain. There are chemoreceptors in our gut lining that detects the stretch and content of our gut.

So why try to eat more raw food like lettuce salad, fresh green juice? They are rich in enzymes and fiber that could digest your food easily. And drink a lot of water to flush all toxins.

• Edited

i appreciate your your recommendation very much. will wait for my CT Scan result & take it from there.

stay away from crowds.

have a good day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.