6th round of Antibiotics for UTI, why is this not working?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Really struggling with a UTI that began nearly two months ago. I have been on erythromicin for seven days - no relief, cefalex for five days - relief for two days before returning, macrodantin for five days - relief for two days before returning, amoxicillan for seven days - relief for two days before returning, cipro for seven days - relief for two days before returning and I am now on my third day of a five day prescription of Augmentin forte duo. My symptoms are the same, A constant ache and burning in my bladder which I can feel is also swollen and a continual urge to pee that never settles. I have cut out sugar, caffeine, alcohol and invested heavily in cranberry juice tablets, probiotics, vitamin c tablets and water. Nothing seems to be working, I am only able to leave the house for work some nights and even that is difficult - I haven't been able to leave the house to go anywhere other than work and my mental health is starting to become affected.

I'm very depressed and quite scared that nothing seems to have worked yet, today is a good day but I'm anticipating the return of pain tomorrow and that totally deflates me. My Doctor just continues to prescribe different rounds, but I think I'm running out of available antibiotics now.

What should I do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

yes it is possible. i have a product i used to cure my own UTI

I have being battling with vagina infection for years. Tired different treatments all to no avail. But today with a Chinese product I am free. If you will like to know the product and purchase it. Drop your comments.

• Posted

have you tried Hiprex tablets? I live in Australia and we can get them over the counter at the chemist here. In big bottles there about $40. you can take them long term. But don’t take them with antibiotics. Apparently the Hiprex make your urine acidic and change the environent into formeldahyde which sounds a bit awful but it does work. Don’t take the urinary alkaliser with them though. Works better with vitamin C or cranberry tablets Hope this helps take care x

ps also get an applicator and insert organic Aloe Vera into your bottom ! or of you dont want to do that in your vagina . it works temporarlily anyway

• Posted

Cranberry juice tablets, are more effective than natural cranberry juice. The problem is tablets are not organically manufactured. They are not entirely natural nutriments. I suggest you try a water form and stick to it daily, as this will help in the long term. Maybe not straight away but over time the juice will help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.