7 Days in.........

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys

I have been on theses tablets now for a week and have not seen any change on my scales, I am due on anytime now so I'm just wondering whether this is normal?

How soon should I be seeing these drastic changes I keep reading about?

I have experienced the orange oily stools, wind and a headache but nothing drastic. I have reduced my intake and go to the gym Monday -Friday for an hour or so.

Am I doing something wrong?

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi I'm on my 5th week of taking them and my first week I didn't see any results in which I stopped weighing myself at home and waited for my 4 week routine weigh it at the docs surgery and to my amazement I had lost 6lb so keep taking the tablets.. I must say that you still have to have some sort of fat intake to get these tablets to work, good luck and keep going you will be surprised x x
  • Posted

Hey Chickadoodle, I had my first weigh in today and lost 2.5kg, just over 4lb. I'm going to follow your lead, no more weighing in at home. Next weigh in, in 4 weeks.
  • Posted

Aww well done chaneliboo.. Really happy for you were both on the right track.. I've had a few bad days this week where I've wanted to eat loads of rubbish but didn't give in to temptation lol.. My moto is its taken me 6 years to gain this extra weight so even if I lose a lb a month it's a step in the right direction haha.. Wish you all the very best with your journey and always here to offer support and share experiences :-) x x
  • Posted

Thanks Hun, I've had more than a few bad days and unlike you, I gave into temptation looool.

I brought a blender this week, and been having a smoothie a day, fingers crossed this will help to resist further temptation and lose some weight lol.

I'm here anytime also, good luck for next weigh in

• Posted

Hi iv been on them now 2 weeks tomorrow and lost a 1lb, i just hope i do as well as you chaneiboo and chickadoodle. Good luck to you both smile xx
  • Posted

Aww well done makka pakka I didn't notice any results in the first few weeks so I stopped weigh myself at home and waited for my monthly weigh in so your doing really well... I've got my next weigh in on the 18th April, I so nervous lol... I've noticed a change in my body and can now fit in to clothes that didn't fit me :-) and also feeling much better within myself...

Will update you both on my next weigh in and look forward to hearing about your success to!

• Posted

Hi I've just got in from the GP's and they have prescribed this to help me shift some of the weight I have been carrying for years. Any help and or advice, tips etc would be appreciated. 180kg is a massive number and I need to make it less - first pill tomorrow!
  • Posted

Hi smiler I'm on my 9th week now I started at 13st 6lbs and I'm

Now 11st 11lbs (75kgs) I have been sticking to three healthy meals a day and have avoided weighing myself at home lol I wait till my weigh in's at the doctors, you still have to to have certain amount of fat intake to make these tablets work and do excercise... I wish you the very best on your journey and hope you lose the weight you desire... I'm always here to chat and support you Hun :-) x x

• Posted

I must be doing something majorly wrong. I workout 5 days a week, and have been watching my diet. Had my second weigh in last night and lost NOTHING, actually gained 0.5lb. Not sure if it's because my TOM, but I'm so upset dont know what to do!!!!

This is my 9th week! Chickadoodle give me some tips please

• Posted

Hi chaneiboo I think it's because of the timing of your your weigh in, I was told by the nurse at my gp surgery that women gain up to 5lbs of water weight I think you should have your weigh in a week after your cycle and make sure you drink up to 3-4 pints of water a day, I haven't been going the gym or anything I have just been walking the dogs and running around after my kids also I have been doing the 30 day squat exercise... Are you having enough fat intake? You still have to eat some fatty foods to get the tablets to kick in to action, also just because the scales are showing that you haven't lost you may have lost inches off your body.. X
  • Posted

You may also be turning the fat in to muscle tissue as you've been working out 5 days a week and muscle weighs more then fat so please don't be upset, stay positive and keep going any lose Is a step in the right direction Hun I really think its the timing of your weigh in x x
  • Posted

I'm going to book my next weigh in the week before or after TOM. I'm not giving up hope, I'm going to keep going.............Thanks though xx
  • Posted

No problem, Hope it helps and let us know how you get on.. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.