7 days in.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been suffering with not being able to sleep which causes anxiety/panic attacks which then stop me from sleeping, a vicious circle.

GP sent me to the local Depression and Anxiety Service, which did not help a bit, a booklet and deep breathing, otherwise they could not help so they said!

I was on 10mg 18months ago and after 12 months felt great and came off, but all has now returned although not so bad, but I now know the signs.

Therefore GP has put me back on medication, a week gone, feel a bit not myself and jittery, Indigestion and slight blurred vision.

The indigestion has eased today, anyone else had the blurred vision, I don't remember this last time?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The blurred vision I had, tiredness, anxiety too but remember the cit does take a bit to get into your system. As I was told on this forum, go with the flow, it'll get better and you'll be yourself again. Good luck and remember the people here are great to talk top, they seem to
    • Posted

My keyboard stopped working. Anyhow the people here seem top know the cit and they are here to help ease your anxiety you may have during the initial start up again. Take care, your friend, Cindy
  • Posted

Hey Roy, sorry to hear your doing it tough it sounds although you know what to expect which is half the battle won!! Blurred vision not me personally but have heard that different strokes for different folks I guess, try and work on a sleep ritual gettiong yourself to bed and remaining calm reading and teaching your brain to relax sounds hard I know but the more you stay calm the brain starts getting used to relaxing before bed and ultimately sleeping even if its disturbed I sleep about 5-6 hours a night and feel good in mornings sleep med as a last alternative for me! the power of positive thought my friend! you'll start normalising soon hnag in there your doing awesome~!.
  • Posted

14 days now, still don't feel great, very shaky, stomach pains and upset, not a lot of energy.

The last two days have been the worst.

On Thursday I thought things were getting better, had a really good day.

Will stick with it, hope things improve as we are going on holiday in 3 weeks time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.