7 months of on going testicle ache/pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

so I havent ever reaserched anything so much in my life i am 20 years old and for months now i have been having this testicle ache every day.

during the day at work its pretty easy to ignore it, sometimes its like its not even there, but sometimes at work i do get a short lasting burst of pain at random times. I mostly notice it when im at home. sometimes its not even pain sometimes its just a dull discomfort, sometimes its very noticable and hurts. its like getting hit in the balls every day every now and then. 

iv herd lots of things like its pain from the varicocele i had.

iv herd it can be cause because of nurve damage

iv herd testicle atrophy can cause it

iv herd a type of diabeetes can cause it

iv herd epididymitis can cause it but wouldnt epididymitis have gone away by now ?

iv herd anxiety can cause it i really dont know if i have anxiety or not so i dont know... what seems to be strange is that when i smoke weed i can feel the pain/discomfort a good 50% more but im quitting and only smoke once on the weekend. I also smoke cigarettes every day idk if that has something to do with it. I have a pretty normal diet. and I exersize alot.

Iv read alot of things on the internet and I think I simply have Chronic testicular pain. which they say has not identifiable cause. had bloodtests ultrasound and everything. Varicocele surgery did nothing still the exact same pain as before. I really just dont know what to do anymore...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I have an excessive cremasteric reflex in my left testicle that causes some mild pain sometimes.  Once when I was about your age the pain was so severe I went to the ER.  It was pretty intense, pretty much went away on its own.  
  • Posted

when you draw your testicles up, do they go right up all the way where there's no clearance between the testicle and whatever channel the ligament feeds through?  My right one draws up but not square up against my body, but my left testicle jumps up higher.  I don't know if this could be your issue or not, but perhaps worth looking into.

• Posted

I could draw both of then up but now my left on doesnt go up as high anymore
  • Posted

Have you gone to the doctor and asked if you have retactile testes or ascending testicles. I have retracting testicles or testes that used to go back into my iguinal canal every day and every night. It was crushing pain. No matter what I did, it was unbearable pain.

I finally had my testes. tied down by a doctor called orchiopexy.

But even though they are tied down, they still want to return but can't. The crushing pain disappeared. I must now be aware where my testes are so I don't sit on them.

After the surgery, the doctor said riding a bike may be harmful, so watch out.

One more thing, my testes are atrophied and as small as hazel nut size, so I don't know if that was my case or not, I am also a xxy male with 47 chromosomes.

I don't know if this is the kind of pain you are experiencing or not(retracting testicles )

I just hope someone on this forum can help you figure it out.

Good luck

• Posted

How old are you and what causes your atrophied testicles ?
    • Posted

I am 66 years old now. But due to having 47 chromosomes or Klinefelters Syndrome, xxy males tend to have atrophied testes, which means I am sterile and unable to produce children.

During puberty, my testicles never grew into adult size because my body did not have enough testosterone. They could be cinsiders pre teen size or I refer to them as hazel nut sized.Without hormone shots, my level is 34.

Low normal is over 200. With hormone replacement therapy, my level is over 390.

But being an old person, I ejaculated little to no sperm, usually it is watery,it is pre-cum, I presume from my prostate.

I hope that answers your questions. John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.