7 months post a&p repair

Posted , 7 users are following.

Things are pretty well on the whole but knew some thing was not quite right as I was leaking very slightly on an odd occasion. Went back to see my consultant and she arranged a cystoscopy and urodynamics, it appears that I have a urethral carunclear and I need to have another option, all be it a small one this time. Hopefully this will sort things out once and for all

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello carolyn. Well done for getting an appointment with a consultant and not leaving it as is often the case. I'm sorry you've had this problem but you know it can be dealt with easily. Take care and keep in touch. By the way haven't the last 7 months flown by? xx

• Posted

Theyou certainly have, never thought at the beginning it would feel this good. It helps working for a urologist. Not having the procedure until after Christmas.
    • Posted

I'm sooooo glad ur back, I wanna thank u so much for all ur help, my surgery was in july for my prolapse bladder, I'm doing well, but I would never have got through all that without you!!!!. So again welcome back, missed you, God Bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!

• Posted

Thank you dianelou and I'm so pleased you are doing so well. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and please keep in touch because I know your support is very welcome xx

• Posted

Oh I will for sure, always.thank you my friend!!!!!
  • Posted

Sorry to hear you are having more done but that's good its only something small. You must be relieved that everything else is good. Hope they get you sorted soon Carolyn.

Take care,

Phyl z💖

• Posted

Good luck with the next small procedure Carolyn. Great there is so much technology available these days to show up the problem areas.  xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.