7 weeks col turkey 🦃

Posted , 3 users are following.

Since 7 weeks ago was stopped colourless by my psychiatrist who put me straight away with mirtazipine 7,5 mgs I was with paroxetine 5 years ago since than my life changed worst worst all the bad things happen symptoms withdrawal am existing don't living please help help I want finish this bug my daughter don't deserve lost dad as we lost our wife and her mum but so dificult any ideas help I've took some minutes ago 1 mg diazepam later another 1 mg am very sensitive to meds 

Thanks 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Mirtazipine should help. I took it for a year. Helped me sleep apart from anything else. (I am still on Paroxetine.) Take diazepam to help you through the withdrawal, but not too many, otherwise you could get addicted to them.
  • Posted

If you have stopped the paroxetine cold turkey, you will be having severe withdrawal. I suggest you become a member of surviving antidepressants, and withdrawing from paroxetine and other SSRi meds to get some emotional support
    • Posted

The latter group is via Facebook

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.