75mg quitapine moved up 100mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Moved from 75 mg to 100mg started to feel dizzy and anxiety tried 3 days then went back to 75mg it's been 5 days still dizzy and anxiety is this normal or should went back to normal by now anyone had this experience thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I am on seroquel XR 400mg

It took me sometime to feel good with this dose

Remember your body takes time to adjust to the new dose

Also, each person reacts differnetly towards the meds and the dose.

Trust your doctor, thats  what i can tell you , he is the only person who can evaluate your state.

Tell him everything, and try not to be influenced by comments you find here about what medecine or dose you should use.

Be strong and patient ! Exercice meditate

There is a way out wink

• Posted

There are many reasons this medicine is prescribed. I was on it for many years, and may be able to help if I know more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.