7lbs in 2 weeks!

Posted , 4 users are following.

So happy! 7lbs off in a fortnight. And I've still had wine! Only another 4st 7lb to go now hahaha 😂

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well done! I am still drinking wine as well. Can't give up everything all at once can we?

• Posted

Wow thats fab well done your about the same weight as me i have my target was 5 stone to lose x
    • Posted

Doing ok my start weight was 14.12

im now 13.1 started 1st july so not to bad still about 4 stone to go im only 5ft 4 x

• Posted

I have lost a stone. Still weigh just over 14st and am only 5'3" so really could do with losing another 4 stone.

Its coming off really slowly but as long as it does I am happy. I sometimes stop the tablets for a few days if I know I have friends coming or me staying with them as I could not bear to have an accident and it is difficult to stick to low fat when eating out or entertaining.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.