7MM LOWER POLE RIGHT KIDNEY STONE

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went for  ureteroscopy twice and eswl once for the same stone. The Doctor can not see it. I switched urologist and this one said it's probable buried in the meat of the kidney and he wouldn't operate on me. About once a month I have right side like labor pains in my rt flank, The last one lasted 4 days and makes it very difficult to sit still. Anyone else have this problem? And they are not giving out pain medicine anymore. Ouch

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pat, I had my stone removed and stent put in. Had stent removed this past Thursday and still feel like i have kidney stone with urgency to urinate and left flank pain. I was not given pain meds either. I understand that their us an opioid crises however it's a real shame that pain meds are not given out for those of us in real pain. Its horrible to suffer in pain when there are meds to help get through. I hope you feel better very, very soon.

• Posted

I had a lot of stomach pain after my PCNL  surgery in December last year.

I was still in hospital and given pain meds though the doctors were reluctant to come to me unless on their nomral rounds.

Hope you feel better eally soon.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.