8 months on 50mg

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone.

I've been on Sertraline for 8 months now, starting on a 50mg daily dose, was raised to 100mg daily then dropped back down to 50mg.

I have it of a morning after food.

I am having some issues on it. I feel so lethargic, can hardly sleep at night to the point I'm falling asleep at home during the day when I get home from work or on my days off. I am sweating profusely after I take it. Not just my forehead or back but arms legs, everywhere.

I have next to no energy and it's really getting to me. I have no drive to do anything! I could sit in a chair all day and do nothing.

I'm not like that at all, I like being active and doing things but this drug is just knocking me around. I've put on 10kg since I started taking it.

Any one else feel like this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You have been on it for 8 months, I'd be going back to your Dr and ask to be changed over to something else. What do you take it for ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.