8 weeks and still jittery

Posted , 1 user is following.

most of my side effects have faded, and i went back to taking my 20 mg dose at night due to some drowsiness. I still have some jittery stuff going on in the am, but hoping this will all pass in another couple weeks. I also am seeing a therapist, and got put on hormone replacement as my estrogen was almost void in my body and my testosterone was low as well. appetite has finally come back, not as foggy feeling as i was even 2 weeks ago, and i have a little more energy. Ive cut out almost 90% of my sugar intake, and been pretty vigilant on looking at labels for sugar content. Ive also cut out dairy completely and was already gluten free, so with all of this, in a few weeks im hoping to be close to 100% . Anyone under 6 weeks, hang in there.... it took nearly 8 weeks for me to see marked improvement.....❤

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.