8 weeks post op questions

Posted , 4 users are following.

So YEAH I survived the hurricane last week but man it was a horrible time.

I could not stop crying and had a breakdown, is this from no hoemones?

I finally went swimming and had no problems.

My incisions are still sore to the touch is that normal?

​I get a weird sharp pain in lower tummy once in awhile, do I need to be worried?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cara, good to hear from you. Gosh that must have been so scary to live through a hurricane. I think I would have cried too!  Maybe your hormones made you feel worse but don't worry about that unless it keeps happening. Then you can discuss this with the doctors. And us! 

It must have felt good to get back to swimming. Do you swim in the sea? I love to swim in the sea whenever I get the chance

Hopefully someone will be able to advise you on the soreness soon. Take care xx

• Posted

Not in the sea, I swim in the pool!

I do not have any hormones right now, not on any replacements and ovaries were removed.

The crying was only during the storm and a few days after but nothing since.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.