8 weeks Pregnant using progesterone bleeding

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi guys I’m wondering if someone can help I’ve had 7 miscarriages so far last one was in March and had to have a d&c since then I have found out I’m pregnant I have had 2 scan already at the hospital last one on Friday which resulted in being 7 weeks 6 days pregnant and heart beat was there I have been prescribed progesterone due to the miscarriages previously but Friday night early hours sat morning I woke to pinky blood not a lot but it was there and a more that what spotting would have been rang the hospital told to monitor it and had nothing else after that once last night (sat night) I went to sleep and woke to red blood more that the night before but now that has stopped and it’s not brown discharge sorry if this is too much info but has anyone else experienced this? Hospital won’t see me until next week im so anxious as everything was fine heart beat fine and now this help!!! 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.