8 weeks rectocele post opp, sudden pelvic pain and heavyness TMI picture

Posted , 2 users are following.

image im suposed to be recovering for 10 weeks, suddenly after a lot of sneezing i have a bruising pelvic pain and heavyness and it hurts whenever i sneeze. i took a picture and saw this, im riddled with anexiety about this since ive done everything i was told to do!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

the picture is upside down sorry!!

• Posted

Hi Mia, looks like it is your cervix, could be things have dropped down. you need to see you gp and see if you can get them to examine you standing and squatting, if laid on you back does it fall back again?

• Posted

i had my uturus attached to something, a rectocele done and a vaginal wall thing done ( he explained it while i was waking up from surgery) and idk what happened. i was sneezing a lot and then stood up and this happened. i have a appointment on the 21st and yeah it feels better when i lay down. ive been pooping a lot today and feel slightly better.

• Posted

everything swells up a lot after this type of surgery, and takes months to get anywhere near normal.

try not to strain and if you feel a sneeze coming, pull your tummy muscles in.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.