9 days headache, nausea, blood on stool/tissue recently

Posted , 5 users are following.

Not sure if this is the right section because there are a lot of factors involved.

Hi I've been experiencing headaches, dizziness, fatigue since more than a week ago. I thought it wasn't anything serious so I still went to work nonetheless. I'm less aware of the pains at work, then they manifest more profoundly when I'm at home (usually nights).

At first I thought it was due to general lack of sleep, but recently, it's been quite a shock because after wiping, I was really surprised that there wasn't a bit of stool but only blood on the tissue. I checked the toilet to see what happened and all I could see was blood (looked like quite a lot of blood stuck on something, not sure if it was stool since the water was a bit muddy).

Btw, I'm not sure if I have Hemorrhoids, I've had times in the past when after wiping, there's a bit of blood, and my anus would usually itch annoyingly (for quite some time now). This is the first time however I've seen so much blood, and it was pure blood.

I've been really stressed a lot recently, at work, at home, and sometimes I tend to feel helpless, depressed. I also tend to sleep at around 12 - 2 am and wake up at 730 am, I did get very little sleep before this happened.

Then on a friday, i slept at 12mn and woke up at ~10am to feel very dizzy, nauseous, sick.

Could this be the reason?

This isn't the first time I've underslept on weekdays and overslept the night before the weekend only to wake up feeling sick, then it gets worse from there. Happens to me occassionally.

As for how I feel, I feel like I have a fever except without the high body temperature. That also means that my body aches like I have fever.

In Short:

> lack of sleep

> Hemorrhoids?

> Lots of stress

> feels like fever

What should I do? Is this serious? Should I see a doctor?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

See a Doctor James...Theres a lot going on here that you need sorted...and you will feel better, and less anxious, when you know what the problem is..xxx
  • Posted

You need to see a doctor especially when you are passing blood.
  • Posted

Thanks guys, 

There was no blood this time but I guess my headache has dragged on for too long, I'll definitely see a doctor.

• Posted

WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common medical conditions indicated by the symptoms bloody or red colored stools, nausea or vomiting and pain or discomfort including Gastrointestinal bleeding, Hemophilia, and Peptic ulcer.

There are 102 conditions associated with bloody or red colored stools, nausea or vomiting and pain or discomfort. The links below will provide you with more detailed information on these medical conditions from the WebMD Symptom Checker and help provide a better understanding of causes and treatment of these related conditions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.