9 months pain free

Posted , 10 users are following.

Today marks 9 months pain free. I had my MVD on the 15th of June 2016 and this is the longest I have gone in 5 years pain free. I felt like sharing with everyone because it is a wonderful thing to look forward to for those of you contemplating MVD.

3 likes, 47 replies

47 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you thank you thank you all of you for all the great info and sharing your experiences. It has been super helpful to me. Now I know I'm in the right direction.

• Posted

That's what this entire forum is about. Sharing experiences and advice. Glad you can take something from it.

• Posted

It's been a full year now. A little over actually. Pain free. Other than the phantom pain and the slight numbness that I am positive now will never go away, I'm feeling good. Now I can focus on life's other twists and turns.

• Posted

Thank you for sharing a hopeful story. I've had symptoms for two months and was diagnosed a few days ago. Your story gives me hope.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.