9hrs and 45 minutes and I will know if i am heading to live on the street from tomorrow

Posted , 12 users are following.

Having the anxiety i do and having my physical health as poor as it is,

I am frightened, and not knowing what the 20 minute emergency hearing by the judge will bring about.

I feel my life is in the hands of the verdict.

I dont want to visualize me walking out of my home with my carer and some bedding.

But reality is this cannot be avoided.

If you have faith please pray for me and my carer.

Im tired of all the stress and the overdose of last week is nt helping my cause.

If you happen to have a spare bedroom or a living room floor space and live in London or close to London do let me know

My benifits arrive next ruesday adn we are crtibly no scroungers

Hugs

PJ

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Ozzie! I am so sorry for you! Do you have any idea of if your being put up some where for tonight? Contact your cab office and Samaritans! Also contact the local council.regards Amanda
  • Posted

HI Ozzie, ...I truly hope and pray that you are not sleeping rough tonight....I have just called you ( my sincerest apologies for calling you at such a late hour. )..

Many, many people have you in their hearts and minds,,, you have really touched so many people..

Ozzie my friend...if your terrible situation is still the same....please, please, please ...make it public knowledge through a newspaper... your story should be told...the total unfairness and lack of any kind of concern is absolutely horrendous...

Please dear ozzie, if you are on the streets, try your very. Very best to keep both safe and warm.....you will be in my thoughts tonight....God bless...young man....big, warm. And lots of them .........

Hugs coming your way.....DEIRDRE ANNE ....xxxxx

• Posted

Deirdre, I think he is still at his friends as i have heard no different. I texted him earlier and he didn't say he was not at the friends. He has slept a bit and is in shock, not surprising. 

Hope your okay.

Keep in touch.

Hugs Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

HI Elizabeth , thanks very much for that....

Will speak to you later...sleep tight lovely lady....big HUGS to you...DEIRDRE xxxx

• Posted

HI DEAR ELIZABETH, I have had a telephone call from Ozzie this morning... he is ok, very TEARFUL AT TIMES..he is going to try to get himself admitted into THE ROYAL FREE HOSPITAL today as he is feeling very unwell....he stayed at his friends house last night who sadly is a HOARDER ....so his night was very uncomfortable..

He has been promised a caravan, but it will not be for six weeks...so he will have to try a housing association....

He was telling me.about his carer leaving, he is very worried as the young man is at a London airport with no. Money....

His neighbour also sounds most unpleasant #!! But the police are also in trouble

...I feel so, so desperately sorry for him, he is in my thoughts and prayers, also many others....

DEAR LOU I HOPE THAT YOU ARE WELL LOVELY LADY

..GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU...DEIRDRE XXX

• Posted

Hello Deirdre,  Thanks for your post. Ozzie is at the hospital now and is hoping they admit him. I hope they do admit him as he clearly needs medical assistance as well as a dry warm place to stay while they treat him. I didn't know that this friend was not nice, i wonder if it is a neighbour. I Knew about Albert as he walked away when the bailiffs came, he couldn't cope and is hoping to go to Kuiwait. I know somone on here as offered him a static caravan in about 10 weeks they say. The problem is Ozzie needs to find someone that can tow it from Derbyshire to London and park it on someones drive. I do hope he gets the care he needs in hospital. it's better he is there at the moment than on the streets. Keep each other updated please. Hope your okay, i have a PM off Lou thou not read it yet, but we keep in touch.

Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

hi Ozzie please check your private message when you come online . Hugs
    • Posted

Hello, Ozzie is at the hospital at the moment hoping to be admited. Will let you know more when i hear. He is very poorly at the moment.

Elizabeth  

• Posted

HI dearest Ozzie, sleep well and peacefully, you are safe

And warm...concentrate on getting well.and looking forward to a very happy., secure and comfortable future....

I will post you tomorrow, you will be in my thoughts and prayers....Hugs to you young man. ...DEIRDRE xxxx

• Posted

Dearest Ozzie you have been in my thoughts and prayers, I hope this finds you feeling a little bit better.

Love and hugs Jeanx

• Posted

Dear Elizabeth 

Can you please let me know how phil is doing, please give him my regards.

Jean

xx

• Posted

Hi Jean, I was just about to post about Phil. He has left hospital and as been given a self catering room in a B & B and is collecting his belongings today. The Salvation army is helping him with a van and some volunteeers to move. He is still very ill and emotional. He rang me today. Still needs prayers. His money was stopped when he was in hospital. He is on the up now and I believe better things are to come. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Dear Elizabeth

Many thanks for the update please let Phil know he is in my thoughts and prayers.

Jean

xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.