A bunch of crater like bumps appeared on my penis

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hello everybody reading,

before i get into it, some backstory.

I've never slept around much, but when I did i didnt use protection, that aside i'm having a commited relationship for almost a year now and after a couple of months of dating we stopped using protection.

i was on a business trip to malaysia (im from europe) and was gone for two weeks, this being said killed it for both of us as both of us have a high sex drive. so when I got back, we had a lot of sex very rough.

i tore my banjo string and all of a sudden these crater like bumps started appearing on my penis.

i did some research and well it doesnt look like genital herpes nor genital warts please check out the pictures! thanksimage

i've attached an image, i have an appointment with a std clinic this wednesday just to be sure but I NEED to get an answer!

thanks in advance!

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

are they painful or itchy?

genital herpes doesnt always look like it does on google. Its different for each individual.

given the story of you experiencing trauma and also rough sex would make me think herpes.

im a nurse and from europe also. best to get them swabbed while they are still there.

• Posted

they are itchy yes! so you're leaning torwards the genital herpes?

• Posted

its hard to say. visually it is hard to diagnose. But if i saw in front of me its what i would think of first.

mine first outbreak was your typical painful blister one.

but now ive seen plenty that people that just brushed off their out breaks.

hopefully for you its not but at least you will have peace of mind once you are checked.

• Posted

thats thats clearly visually indicates herpes, those are blisters that are in the scabbing stage.

• Posted

f**k. i was hoping this wasnt the case.

i'm going to see the clinic this wednesday, i'll be reporting back in the thread. i'm seriously anxious now

• Edited

update:

i got tested and shall receive the results in a week.

however when the std clinic employee looked at it he didnt think it was genital herpes and it looks like some damage was done during the rough sex

will update!

• Posted

i will tell you my doctor visually misdiagnosed me 3 times before i insisted on a swab test in which it came back positive for herpes... if yours comes back negative go to doctor while it is "fresh" because now it is drying out and you may not get an accurate swab test if there is no fluid. also u can consider a blood test.

• Posted

Hahaha i'm sure!

the test I got was indeed a bloodtest, like I said I will report back 😃

Also, about the "dry scabs" thats how I found them, when I woke up in the morning, right now the bumps are gone but the scabs are whats left. it's healing really fast.

• Edited

hi how long was it from an ulcer to scab?? I have these tiny little spots and I noticed them monday but theres no scabs. please please help!!!! anyone that knows about herpes, please tell me if you think these are it? I dont have issues sitting or anything. I did have chils and back pain but thought I was getting a UTI bc it hurt to pee like a UTI, not burning like sanitizer in a cut but like a UTI. no other pain or itching or discomfort but I'm still scared. someone help.image

• Edited

Did you ever get the results back. I woke up with the same bumps and I am curious to know what they told you.

• Posted

I'm no doctor but they look like sores called chancres caused by syphilis. Surely a medical professional's advice is needed.

Be well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.