a different kind of insomnia

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi to all.hope all be in their good days.i had insomina before but it sounds more wierd this time its realy crazy I think I will die if I sleep and wont get up again I am realy sleepy but cant sleep.what are your experiences?how you cope with your insomnia?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I don't try to sleep I get up fiddle around with something get a warm drink read a few pages then go off to sleepĀ 
  • Posted

Have you beeen through this before?

I have been suffering this for sometime and I know that it is very difficult.

• Posted

not like this.i dont know even it is insomnia or what.yea its realy awful when you are sleepy but cant sleep:-(what you did in that time any meds?
    • Posted

I am still going through it I am afriad.

I have been prescribed sleeping tablets but do not really want to take them for fear of any addiction.

I hope that this will sort itself out as I have been really suffering from extreme anxiety and burn out.

Hope you get some sleep soon.

• Posted

me too its realy making me nervous I had a few good days but it started again with this insomnia.thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.