A Few Questions

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been diagnosed with NAFLD w/ fibrosis stage 4, it has progressed and now my skin itches all the time, any ideas on how to help this?  

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Aveeno bath wash and lotion works good. Also a OTC mild steroid. May need to see a dermatologist to get something stronger and just for that. I eczema and they put me on a cream that stopped the burning and itching immediately. I also put all my itching creams (over counter or prescription) in the refrigerator. Feels wonderful when I put it on. The coolness stops itching and feels soothing.
    • Posted

Thank you! I hadn't thought of Aveeno. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.