A friend of mine put some cocaine in my drink, help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey

Yesterday a friend of mine put some cocaine in my drink to make me feel more enegetic according to him.

Im very scared and freaked out.

I have never done any drugs before. Will I be okay?

Will there be any side effects?

Please help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Waste of cocaine, it wont hurt you in a drink, I fact, I don't even think you can ingest it with any effect?
  • Posted

As Roger said, that is not the way cocaine is taken, it will have just flushed out of you. There will be no ill-effects if there hasn't been already. The friend is an idiot, though, and you should keep well out of his way in future.
  • Posted

yes, get rid of him for certain and move on. Good advice from the others...keep us posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.