A frustrated call for help

Posted , 2 users are following.

For most of my life I have struggled with strange medical issues. As I've gotten older, they are slowly getting worse and worse. I am a 22 year old female and have been having a large number of symptoms but not a single doctor or a single blood test seems to show anything. I have constant rashes with seemingly random causes, the feeling of my heart skipping a beat, random bruising, joint swelling, swollen lymph nodes, one single red eye that comes and goes, a rash from the sun, raynauds, seeming tissue death, mouth itchiness from foods I eat all the time..... I could go on forever. I am at a loss and I'm frustrated. All blood work basically seems normal except for a positive ANA/ENA and a high Slc-70. I know this usually points to scleroderma or lupus or hypothyroidism but it is so unclear. Is there anyone out there that has any idea of what this might be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Have you had any luck with your health? i am sorry your dealing with these uncomfortable symptoms and not receiving the support you deserve. I am not a doctor, nurse or even a student but I research, and I help others while searching for my own diagnosis. There are many questions I could ask but rather you tell me if you so choose what testing you have done? What medication you take, past and present? Extracurricular enjoyment of substances whether here and there or consistently? Stress, trauma, childhood trauma etc? Home life? Diet? sugar? processed foods? water quality? Environment, air, ventilation, mold, parasites, travel etc..? Anything you can think of, it all matters. USA? There are medications that can induce auto immune disorder such as what you describe. I'll do whatever I can to see if I can pin point or help direct. Sending strength

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.