A good friend of mine is suffering from an unknown condition based within the ears.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, My name is Will. And I am a 16 year old high school student. Specifically a Sophomore. I am going to be fully blunt with you all. I have been struggling with severe depression since I was six and that was accompanied by severe anxiety. Only for that to become suicidal tendencies and well, two E.R. visits. Not a pleasant time. Today, that was almost two years ago and I've been doing pretty well. But when I decided to try and put myself out there again, to get a job.... It didn't end well. I got left mentally broken once again, and ended up breaking down to a group chat. Because I mean what else was I supposed to do? Now is when this friend came into play... When I got my entire viewpoint towards my life and my future changed. I vented out into his chat, and started to hate myself soon after. I felt guilty for trying to lay my problems down for others to deal with. But he stepped in and replied with this:

"What you mean sorry"

"this is home"

"we fam"

That short reply left me in a state where I was able to get my life back on the track. Perhaps even saving my life.

But back to the present, what this entire thread is about. He recently released information and some commentary asking for help from the public, and also about how to motivation to even exist has long since dissipated. He is a kind and caring guy. With great ambitions and a passion for art that you can rarely see matched by anyone.

I know I'm not a doctor. Hell, I haven't even finished high school. But, I don't know if I would be able to live with myself if I just sat here and didn't even try. The doctors wouldn't help him and I don't know where else to go. All I am asking for is some help on figuring what this is and what the cause is.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.