a GOOD UROLOGIST IN CHATTANOOGA TENN.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm in need of a good urologist.

That knows how to keep things straight an not screw up e erything..

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

This guy here is top notch, super nice and tells it like it is. I drove from Nashville to see him for a urolift procedure, and he was honest enough to tell me he didnt think he could do me any good. He could very easily have done a 10,000 dollar surgery for me, that wouldnt have helped me at all. He is a class act.

Shridharani, Anand, MD

Gender Male

Specialty Urology

Practice Name Academic Urologists at Erlanger

Address 979 East 3rd. Street, Suite C-535

Chattanooga, TN 37403

Phone423-778-8478

Specialty Urology

• Posted

That's a shame..

He's Doctor now and I've had nothing but trouble with that office..

Appointments and procedures and scheduling is always a big mess of me getting what I need done.

• Posted

Things was good when I first went to him. He had done my penial implant.surgery was good no trouble.

But it just seams after he got his big fat check from that. Everything just seam so messed up with getting my urolift scheduled an follow-up appointments an getting my testosterone checked an getting things scheduled for pellets.

• Posted

Yes I agree they have some MAJOR issues with the scheduling staff. I could never get anybody to even answer the phine to,schedule an appointment. I finally had to call the public relations Dept, to get anybody to call me back.
    • Posted

This crazy cause I had to do the same.

I emailed the public relations a not so pleasant letter.

I'm just so kick of it all.

• Posted

If there is a university medical school near you, call them and ask to speak to the head professor of the urology department. Tell them your problem and they will recommend a good urologist.
  • Posted

Good luck with that. I won't go to a urologist. I won't go into my list of major screw ups and I believe sadistic behaviour. I have been to 4 of them over the years and each one was only out to perform as many procedures as they could with no regard for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.