A happy day (I love Germany)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today I realize for the first time what it is to cry tears of joy. Instead of my heart being full of hate I feel gratitude, elation,euphoria and love for the German people, scientists and their government which should be used as a model for progression in human rights and treatment of its people. It seems conceivable that the Germans have the most to lose in banning empirical treatment with Cipro as it is manufactured in Germany and must obviously be an economic driver for them. The fact that it is they who are trying to convince the world seems a most humanitarian gesture. One now has to wonder what could possibly keep other countries from following their lead?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Dear Eric,

It's OK to cry, whether for pain or for joy! Don't forget, you cry for us, too. We conjure up many ways to keep going when all seems lost, but then, when the smallest glimmer of light appears, there is hope and we can all rejoice. Thank you, Eric, thank you and a big hug to you!

I would like to ask one small favor of you, where can I find a copy of the report you sen to Germany?

Warm regards. alan86734.

• Posted

Hi Alan hugs all around for our brothers and sisters in arms. The study I submitted to the CPSA was entitled " persistence of chlamydia due to Ciprofloxacin " if memory serves. Just Google that and you should be able to download the whole thing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.