A leap into the unknown/madness? What do you think??

Posted , 3 users are following.

what would you say? what would you think? what would you DO? i have worked for years to get to this level, i have been brave or stupid however you read it. i do feel scared of doing this, i apologise for anybody reading leaving this who lives in nottingham but i am going to attempt to get there. it was a person in Nottingham who sparked my PTSD and if that sounds wrong you should hear my story first. how do you get over that final hurdle? what measures can i put in place to stop the overwhelming fear? i just want the fear to become manageable. any ideas no matter how radical will help. my PTSD is assault related so i need ideas that will work from home and out and about. thanks.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Would internet therapy be a option. a good therapist can help you with coping tools.

I am very sorry to hear about the assault. I cannot imagine the horror and pain you must be goin thru.

Sending peace and blessings your way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.