a little desperate atm

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi 

i was diagnosed last year after years of tests etc you all know the drill.. 

i have been having a bad week i can barely stay awake during the day, the only time i feel human is in the evening for a few hours, my shoulders, hips and thighs are the main areas i get pain... and my problem is right now at this minute i feel so bad i dont know what to do.. it would be pointless calling doctors well out of hours now.. i take zapain and i have just over 3 hours till i can take more but i ache and hurt so much and feel absolutely exhausted even  tho i have done nothing all day.. i have tried having a bath.. no help.. 

is there anything anyone does when they are desperate? i keep just crying bcos i have never felt so bad .. well actually i have last year but i feel like this is the worse.. i actually feel like i wish i would just peacefully pass away right now.. i cant take much more like this.. 

anyone advise anything? 

sorry to just come on and moan like this .. i am so desperate i have come online to find some help .. 

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi January, it's a while since you posted. How are you doing any improvement in your symptoms. I understand you suffer from fibromyalgia? Dr John Lowe a brilliant doctor and researcher has stated that from years of treating thyroid patients and fibro patients and research the missing ingredient in fibromyalgia is thyroid hormone ! He says doctors and other researchers for forty years have been telling patients they do not know the cause of fibromyalgia nor how to cure it , the only thing they can do to help is drugs for the pain and suggest massage and to find there own way of easing pain and to live with it  ! He has cured many hundreds of sufferers with T4 T3 or NDT . You can read some of his lectures and talks on the subject also success stories  from many many grateful patients if you just log into dr John Lowe . Best wishes sy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.