A little good news! 6weeks postop bimalleolar fracture

Posted , 4 users are following.

FInally started physical therapy today. Started crutch walking with partial weight bearing-maybe half of what I would be putting on it. NO PAIN. I've been so scared it would hurt. My foot tingled so the nerves are waking back up. Working on exercises to strengthen the leg back up , and get more flexibility in the injured ankle. Looking forward to my next appointment and I'm going to religiously do the exercises she gave me and walk (in the boot of course"wink partially weight bearing. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Good Morning, that's great news that you are not feeling any pain and P.T worked out well. Currently, I am non weight bearing until I get clearance from my doctor. So far, I have been feeling better, I can move my legs freely. I am so thankful, I can be more independent.

Good day

• Posted

​So glad you are feeling better Tricia! Always nice to have that movement again!! smile 

keep us posted! 

Rose

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.